Welcome to my Link Building Journey

So once again Welcome to my Link Building Journey.

Since many people like new people entering into blogging or website are constantly in search of idea or techniques of creating links to their blog. Links are very important for the blog if you want your blog to get higher position in the search engine for certain terms like keyword Link Building. Here again we encountered keyword which is a very simple term called Keyword but has a very broad meaning. See I am not going to explain you anything in this my first welcome post of link building journey as we have plenty of time to post for this.

From the title link building journey, you can guess what type of post you can expect in this blog. See I am no expert in this link building. I am too like average blogger but I am trying to figure out hard and get as many links as I can from various methods and surely will try smartly to get very high position in google search engine say in the first page of google for certain keywords. I will try hard to get this blog indexed in the first page of google for the keyword link building journey. I know it's a lot of hard work but see nothing is impossible. When I search the link building journey in the google, I found that there are already 2,950,000 sites competing. Click the screenshot (picture) to enlarge and see it.



Huh seems I will need to compete a lot. But it really doesn't matter much as when I see the keyword on the domains of the first 10 site indexed, I can see that none of them have link building journey keyword. So I obviously have advantages over them. Plus I am in no hurry. It may take 3-4 months to reach the goal but I am on it but I like this topic to discuss because it will be my journey towards building links to my blog.

So now back to the main point. What kind of post you can expect in this blog. Well since I create many blogs in a month. I will write about most of the idea and techniques about building backlinks to my new blogs and then resulting in increase page rank and getting indexed in first page of google. So there will be lots of hard work for me. So guys get ready to grab a coffee oh not now I mean you should grab a coffee when I published a post on this link building journey.

0 Comments: